The New Standard For Recovery
Christian Drug Program
God’s Perfect Timing
Every day, people from all walks of life suddenly find themselves estranged from their loved ones, unable to perform their jobs, in legal trouble, or obsessed with getting high.
What is a Substance Use Disorder (SUD)?
Substance Use Disorder (SUD), previously known as substance abuse or drug addiction, is a complex and chronic medical condition characterized by the harmful or hazardous use of substances such as alcohol or drugs, leading to physical and psychological dependence. SUD can have severe health, social, and economic consequences.
One of the most common ways for God to intervene is through people who know you well. If your spouse, child, best friend, boss a,nd personal trainer have asked if you’re okay, you’re probably not.
It’s no accident that you found us. God knows that you’re worth fighting for, and his intervention is always perfectly timed.
Christian Drug Rehab at St. Gregory Recovery Center
Since God designed you and made you in his image, he knows your body and unique needs better than anyone. Just your brain is a complex, staggering achievement that even scientists don’t fully understand.
At St. Gregory Recovery Center in Iowa, we believe that the only effective treatments address all aspects of your being: the body, the soul, and the spirit. Our Christian drug rehab is designed to nurture all three and restore them to health so that you can enjoy the exhilarating life God has in store.
Christian Alcohol Rehab is a holistic approach that reinforces traditional therapies with faith, and prayer. Spiritual nurturing bolsters proven scientific methods.
St. Gregory Recovery Center Comprehensive Services for Christian Alcohol Rehab:
- Medical care to rehydrate the body and replenish lost nutrients
- Therapy to identify the underlying causes of your addiction
- Cognitive behavioral therapy to expose potential pitfalls
- Therapy for forming better habits
- Nutrition and exercise classes
- Life Coaching
- Vocational helps
- Group outings and activities
Risks & Symptoms of Substance Use Disorder
Here are some of the risks and symptoms associated with addiction:
- Having a blood relative who struggles with substance abuse or mental illness
- Having a mental disorder like depression, anxiety or bulimia
- Being a victim of sexual abuse or violence
- Experiencing emotional trauma such as divorce or the death of a loved one
- Repeatedly trying without success to give up drugs
- Using drugs more often or at higher doses
- Taking drugs that aren’t prescribed to you
- Lying about your drug use
- Experiencing mood swings
- Declining social events that don’t involve drugs
- Losing interest in hobbies, sports or other pastimes that you used to enjoy
Help is available at St. Gregory Recovery
Be assured that Christ has your very best interests at heart.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” — Jeremiah 29:11
Contact us today for help.
Our graduates tell their stories…