The New Standard For Recovery
Christian Alcohol Rehab
No Day Like Today
Alcoholism is a devastating brain disease. Aside from its impact on family stability, job performance and finances, dependence takes a heavy toll on human lives. Approximately 88,000 Americans die preventable alcohol-related deaths every year.
As the body becomes increasingly tolerant, more and more alcohol is needed for the same level of enjoyment. By the time most people realize they have a problem, it’s impossible for them to quit drinking without professional help. Withdrawal can be physically and emotionally unpleasant, so many heavy drinkers give up on themselves without ever seeking help.
You needn’t feel like you’ve come to the end of your rope to consider rehab. If you have even one of the common risk factors or symptoms of alcohol use disorder, you may have found St. Gregory Recovery Center just in time.
Risks include the following:
- Having a close relative with alcohol use disorder
- Having a mental problem like anxiety or depression
- Having a stressful job or living environment
- Being a victim of violence or emotional trauma
- Having low self-esteem
- Having at least 12 drinks per week if you’re female or 15 drinks per week if you’re male
- Frequently having five or more drinks at one sitting
Symptoms include the following:
- Trying without success to stop drinking or cut back
- Drinking alone
- Avoiding events that don’t involve alcohol
- Lying or becoming defensive when questioned about alcohol use
- Missing work or neglecting responsibilities
- Neglecting personal hygiene
- Having frequent accidents or unexplained injuries
- Losing interest in food, exercise, social events, hobbies, sex or other things you used to enjoy
- Continuing to drink even when social, financial or legal problems result
You are precious to God. He has freedom, peace and a wonderful purpose in store for you. If you sincerely trust him to help you get sober once and for all, nothing can thwart his plans:
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.” — Psalm 37:4-5
We’re glad that you reached out to us. There’s no day like today to get on the path to recovery.
How Christian Alcohol Rehab Is Different
Since God designed you and made you in his image, he knows your body and unique needs better than anyone. Just your brain is a complex, staggering achievement that even scientists don’t fully understand.
Christian alcohol rehab is a holistic approach that reinforces traditional therapies with faith, prayer and Bible study. Spiritual nurturing bolsters proven scientific methods. As you grow in knowledge of Christ, you’ll begin to see his power over your addiction:
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” — John 16:33
You’ll see that this disease is far from insurmountable:
“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” — Jeremiah 32:17
Here are some of the comprehensive services that we offer at St. Gregory Recovery Center:
- Medical care to rehydrate the body and replenish lost nutrients
- Therapy to identify the underlying causes of your addiction
- Cognitive behavioral therapy to expose potential pitfalls
- Therapy for forming better habits
- Marriage and family counseling
- Neurocognitive therapy to restore lost brain function
- Nutrition and exercise classes
- Life coaching
- Vocational helps
- Bible study
- Group outings and activities
As you can see, the aim of faith-based Christian alcohol rehab is to reclaim every aspect of life for a fulfilling, productive future. Our caring team of substance abuse experts is fully committed to your overall health and spiritual well-being.
This is a safe place where you can freely share without fear of judgment. As you progress, you’ll enjoy the friendship and support of fellow clients who are successfully staying sober. Long-term participation, such as attending group meetings or working with a mentor, will greatly increase your chances of recovery.
The St. Gregory Recovery Center addiction program is open to people of all faiths or no faith at all. If you’re not fully convinced of a higher power, you can still trust us with your recovery; our methods have the endorsement of the American Psychiatric Association and National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.
Call us today to speak with our admissions team. Your healing is our priority.
Our graduates tell their stories…